Weekly Health Walk - Tilgate Park (Level 2 Walk)
From: Thursday 12 August 2021
At: 9.30am - 10.30am
Where: Meet outside K2 Crawley, Pease Pottage Hill RH11 9BQ
Phone: 01293 585350
Tilgate Park Walk (Level 2 Walk)
Every Thursday 9.30-10.30am
Length 60 minutes
Meet outside K2 Crawley, Pease Pottage Hill, RH11 9BQ.
How do I book myself a place?
All walks are currently bookable only – Click here to book on to each health walk so we can control our numbers.
If things change and you can’t make it, please cancel your place as soon as possible by calling 07867 558918.
- Please check for symptoms before attending. If you are showing symptoms you must not attend.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions. Please contact the team if you are not sure.
- Bring your own food and water ( Please do not share unless you are from the same household).
- Please bring your own alcohol-based hand sanitiser, face covering and first aid kit (optional)
- Plan in advance how you will get to the walk- where possible, minimising the user of car share and public transport. The latest guidelines on travel can be found here
- physical distancing
- Enjoy the walk!
The type of walks available
- Level 1 (LV1) Walk: 30 minutes in duration, suitable for people who have not walked much before, are looking to be more active, or are returning from injury or illness. They are on flat ground or gentle slopes with mainly firm surfaces and no steps or stiles.
- Level 2 (LV2) Walk: suitable for people who are looking to increase their activity levels. They are between 30-60 minutes and may include some moderate slopes, steps, uneven surfaces and possible stiles.
- Level 3 (LV3) Walk: for people looking for more challenging walks and increasing their level of physical activity. They are generally 45 – 90 minutes and may include steeper slopes and uneven surfaces.
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.