Local Energy Advice Partnership (LEAP)
Crawley Borough Council and LEAP are pleased to announce their new partnership, offering residents a completely FREE OF CHARGE Energy and Money Advice service to help with staying warm this winter. Eligible households will be able to benefit from a FREE home visit from one of their friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisors. This new service is available now, and will continue for the next three years.
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariff – this could save you over £280 per year
- Install FREE, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills each year
- Give day-to-day energy saving hints and tips to ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money.
- Arrange for FREE telephone advice to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- Can help you access other improvements such as loft insulation or a new boiler.www.westsussexenergy.co.uk has been created in partnership by the district and borough councils of West Sussex to provide householders with advice and impartial information on how to make energy more affordable.
- To find out more about LEAP and to arrange a free home visit from one of their friendly advisors, call 0800 060 7657 or apply online at www.applyforleap.org.uk .