Crawley Wellbeing Survey
Terms and conditions
Below are the terms and conditions for the Wellbeing Survey
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who completes the Crawley Wellbeing survey and submits their name, address and/or email address.
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Only one entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 5pm on Friday 4th September 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. One winner will be drawn at random on Monday 7th of September 2020. The winner will receive a brand new Fitbit flex! The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Crawley Wellbeing accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Crawley Borough Council.
- The winner will be notified on or before 11th of September 2020. The prize will be delivered on or before the 18th of September 2020.