Crawley Wellbeing offers a FREE smoking cessation service.
Support offered includes both one-to-one ongoing behavioural support as well as access to Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Research has identified that you are three times more likely to quit using this combination.
- Up to 6 weekly one-to-one appointments with a trained wellbeing adviser.
- Motivational Interviewing to empower you to quit smoking.
- Support in understanding your behaviour, barriers and triggers.
- Carbon Monoxide readings using breathalysers.
- Access to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) including patches, lozenges and gum.