Unfortunately due to COVID 19 restrictions, the health walks will be postponed until further notice.
- You need to book on to each health walk so we can cap numbers. Upon completion you will be sent additional paperwork to complete electronically prior to beggining your first walk.
- The health walks will be running throughout the week and can be found on our events page.
- If things change and you can’t make it, please cancel your place as soon as possible by calling 07867 558918.
- Please check for symptoms before attending. If you are showing symptoms you must not attend.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions. Please contact the team if you are not sure.
- Bring your own food and water ( Please do not share unless you are from the same household).
- Please bring your own alcohol-based hand sanitiser, face covering and first aid kit (optional)
- Plan in advance how you will get to the walk- where possible, minimising the user of car share and public transport. The latest guidelines on travel can be found here
- physical distancing
- Enjoy the walk!
If you have any problems with booking, or you don't have access to a computer, please call: 07897 558918.
Outside of our own health walks, there are several other walks that you can do around Crawley, including:
- Ifield Mill Pond - see Crawley Borough Council website
- Three Bridges Landscape Heritage Trail - map can be downloaded from Crawley Borough Council website.
- Tilgate Park Tree Trail - children and adults can have fun finding the trees using the Tree Trail activity sheet and Tree description fact sheet which can be downloaded from the Crawley Borough Council website.
- Local park walks - see Crawley Borough Council website
Any suggestions or comments about the walks or the publications can be emailed to us.