Health Walks Starting back June 2021.
Welcome to Crawley’s health walk scheme, your first steps to a healthier lifestyle.
Our scheme gives you a chance to undertake walking in a friendly, supportive and supervised environment.
All walks are led by a qualified health walk leader. We offer a range of walks to allow for different standards of walkers and progression
as fitness improves. They start at level 1 (up to 30 minutes of walking) through to level 3 (up to 90 minutes of walking). People
looking for longer walks are welcome to join a countryside walk led by Gatwick Greenspace Partnership.
Who can attend the walks?
Anyone is welcome, there are no age limits, but an adult must accompany children. Dogs
New to walking with us?
No formal membership is required, simply book your chosen walk. If this is your first time walking with us you will need to complete a walker
registration form, which will be sent to you after you have registered, or is available from the walk leader.
Where can I find about the walks?
The health walks will be running throughout the week and can be found on our events page.
How do I book myself a place?
All walks are currently bookable only – Click here to book on to each health walk so we can control our numbers.
If things change and you can’t make it, please cancel your place as soon as possible by calling 07867 558918.
- Please check for symptoms before attending. If you are showing symptoms you must not attend.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions. Please contact the team if you are not sure.
- Bring your own food and water ( Please do not share unless you are from the same household).
- Please bring your own alcohol-based hand sanitiser, face covering and first aid kit (optional)
- Plan in advance how you will get to the walk- where possible, minimising the user of car share and public transport. The latest guidelines on travel can be found here
- physical distancing
- Enjoy the walk!
See The Events Page for details of walks coming up.