Crawley Health Walk Scheme
Welcome to Crawley’s health walk scheme, your first steps to a healthier lifestyle.
Our scheme gives you a chance to undertake walking in a friendly, supportive and supervised environment.
All walks are led by a qualified health walk leader. We offer a range of walks to allow for different standards of walkers and progression as fitness improves. They start at level 1 (up to 30 minutes of walking) through to level 3 (up to 90 minutes of walking).
Who can attend the walks?
Anyone is welcome, there are no age limits, but an adult must accompany children.
New to walking with us?
No formal membership is required, all you need to do is simply turn up to the walk.
If this is your first time walking with us you will need to complete a health walk registration form. We ask that this is completed and returned before your first walk, copies are also available from one of our walk leaders.
Our current health walks
Tuesday: Goffs Park (held every week) - 45 minute walk
Tuesday: Tilgate Forest (Held EVERY Tuesday EXCEPT the first Tuesday in a month) Starting from 11 October. - 60 minute walk
Thursday: Tilgate Park (held every week) - 60 minute walk
Thursday: Gossops Green (held every week) - 45/60 minute walk
Thursday: Worth Park Wanders – (held every 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month) - 60 minutes.
Where can I find about the walks?
The health walks will be running throughout the week and can be found on our events page.
Terms and conditions
- Please do not attend any walks if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Any walkers showing COVID-19 symptoms while on a walk will be asked to leave immediately and self-isolate according to the current government guidelines.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions. Please contact the team if you are not sure.
- Bring your own food and water (please do not share unless you are from the same household).
- Please bring your own alcohol-based hand sanitiser, face covering and first aid kit (optional).
- Enjoy the walk!
See our Events page for details of walks coming up.